Events - Training workshops
Working with various project partners, we will be holding training workshops to introduce volunteers to the basics of atlas data collection. We are currently finalizing plans for these workshops, and do not yet have full details, but have listed the information that have below:
- 26 March 2018: Western Connecticut State University, Danbury.
7-8:30 pm. Session will be in the WCSU Science Building, room SB125, at the midtown campus. The university is located at 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810. (Organizer: Theodora Pinou)
- 8 April 2018: Roger Tory Peterson Estuary Center, Connecticut Audubon Society, 90 Halls Road, Old Lyme. 10:00 am. www.ctaudubon.org/rtp-estuary-home (Organizer: Heather Kordula)
- 14 April 2018: Audubon Sharon, 325 Cornwall Bridge Rd, Sharon, CT.
Time 10:30 am. http://sharon.audubon.org/ (Organizer: Eileen Fielding)
- 29 April 2018: Connecticut Audubon Society, 1361 Main Street, Glastonbury. 1 pm.
www.ctaudubon.org/glastonbury-home/ (Organizer: Lea Kessler Shaw)
- 19 May 2018: Connecticut Audubon Society, Center at Fairfield, 2325 Burr St., Fairfield. 2 pm. www.ctaudubon.org/fairfield-home/ (Organizer: Rick Boucher)
- 3 June 2018: Audubon Center at Bent of the River, 185 E Flat Hill Rd, Southbury, CT.
Time TBD. http://bentoftheriver.audubon.org/ (Organizer: Ken Elkins)
We anticipate that other workshops will be added.